Is it annoying to receive this kind of message in your mailbox or from your Contact Form’s email notification, right?
Most of the time, even having re-Captcha on your Contact Form is not enough to get rid of it.
Here’s what you can do to drastically reduce or totally eradicate it using your cPanel’s Global Email Filters :
cPanel >> EMAIL (section) >> Global Email Filters
Click ‘Create a New Filter’ button
Fill out the Filter Name and label the filter accordingly.
Then for the rules, choose ‘Body‘, ‘contains‘ then put of the common and obvious non-English characters. Like д , б , щ , й , л , ж
Choose ‘Discard Message‘ from ‘Actions’
After that, hit ‘Create‘ button.
But this will not end here, the spammer might use another foreign language or set of characters to by-pass your filter, if that happens, simply improve your your rules by adding the new set of characters to be blocked.
1. Go to WP Admin >> Newsletter >> Newsletters >> Create Newsletter
2. Choose ‘Kincade-Newsletter-Template‘
3. You can add content by dragging the elements from the right page to the left pane. The working area is working in drag and drop manner.
Primarily, Kincade-Newsletter-Template uses :
* Text : for text content
* Separator : separate content(horizontal line)
* Image : image content
* Hero Section : property/listing entry
* HTML : html code for fixed content and no need edit frequently like header and footer.
4. To edit content, simply hover on the section needed to edit then click the first icon(ruler and pen).
* The second icon is to duplicate the section, it can be used to section that has too similar layout like property/listing entry.
* The third icon is to delete a section.
5. Editing Text content looks like this, on the right panel is the WYSIWG Editor where you can manipulate the text.
6. This how to edit the ‘Hero Section‘, on the right pane, there’s a field for image, text, font, spacing, and color.
7. To see how it looks, simply go to the ‘Test‘ tab then send a test mail.
* I will add your email on the list of test subscribers.
Note : Since we want to change the SMTP password, make sure you choose the one with the prefix of SMTP.
Since Meta Keywords tag is no longer that useful nowadays, most of SEO peeps want it to be removed. So, if you receive this kind of request from your client with a Concrete5-based website, here’s what to do :
To change your email/mailbox’s password, simply visit your webmail account – http://www.righteyedetective.com/webmail/
Then, enter your email and password to the login form to get into the Account Manager.
From the Account Manager, click your email address at the upper-right corner, then, click ‘Password & Security‘.
After that, simply fill-out ‘New Password‘ and ‘Confirm New Password‘ then click ‘Save‘.
WP Admin >> Pages >> Home >> Header Banner
* simply map / upload new image with the size stated above as ‘Ideal Size‘ then click ‘Update‘ button.
Go to WP Admin >> Team Members
Team Members : Click this to list the members.
Add New : As the name implies, click it to add new member.
Re-Order : It is a window where you can the arrange the sort order of the entries.
Edit : Edit the specific entry
Quick Edit : Quick edit mode for the specific entry
Trash : Put the specific entry to Trash
View : View / front-end
Simply hover, drag, and drop to edit the sort order.
If your WordPress theme is using ‘WP Fastest Cache‘ plugin for cache management, all you need to do to clear the server’s cache and see the changes you’ve implemented, is to simply go to WP Admin >> Delete Cache then click ‘Delete Cache‘ and/or ‘Delete Cache and Mininified JS/CSS‘(if you did some modifications on css/js as well).
1. Go to to WP Admin >> Video Galleries >> Category
2. Choose(click) a category you want to edit from the category list.
3. Add the text description on the ‘Description’ textarea field.
4. After that, the description will be displayed on the front-end above the Video Gallery.
5. To add description on the image gallery, simply go to WP >> Admin >> Photo Galleries >> [choose photo gallery from the list]
6. Then put the text description above the photo gallery’s shortcode.
8. After that, you’ll see it on the front-end above the photo gallery.
Notes : Don’t forget to clear the server’s cache to see the changes you’ve implemented.
Displaying the ACE seal on a page can be done on Page Manager ( WP Admin >> Pages )
Under the usual text editor, you can see the this section :
where you can choose the page containing the seal details.
Notes : The ACE seal(seal alone and no other text) can be displayed anywhere on the page using the shortcode : [aceseal]
STEP 1 : Click the link – ‘Share‘.
STEP 2 : From the pop-up/overlay window, click ‘Embed‘
STEP 3 : It will show you the whole embed code, but if you just need the EMBED URL, then simply copy the URL inside the ‘src’ atrribute.
* The URL is the one between the double quote(“), do not include double quote(“) when copying the URL.
* Normally, you can’t copy just the URL from there, so simply copy the whole embed code then paste it to a text editor like – NOTEPAD. From notepad, you can select and copy the embed URL.
Click the ‘Add Row’ button to insert a two-column layout.
* Click specific column you want to edit
* You can manage COLUMN using – Column +(add) -(delete) [pencil icon](edit)
* Same with ROWS – Row +(add) -(delete) [pencil icon](edit)
Drag the border between columns to resize.
If you are getting a warning like
N subdomains don’t support HSTS
or you simply want to turn your HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) on.
All you need to do is to add the code below on your .htaccess
HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) instructs web browsers to only use secure connections for all future requests when communicating with a web site. Doing so helps prevent SSL protocol attacks, SSL stripping, cookie hijacking, and other attempts to circumvent SSL protection.
To learn more about HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security
2. Search the exact address you want to embed to your site
3. Click the ‘Share‘ button then an overlay form will appear
4. On the overlay form, simply go to the ‘Embed a map‘ tab
5. Then from that tab, simply click ‘COPY HTML‘ the paste it on your site.
Since April 21, 2015, Google Search expanded its use of the site’s mobile-friendliness as ranking signal. Because of this, users now can easily get relevant, high quality search results optimized for their devices. To make sure that your site is ready for mobile-friendly Google search results, below are the frequently asked questions:
How to check if my site is responsive or mobile friendly?
Google has a web app where you can check your site, here is the link : https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
How to make the your site responsive and mobile-friendly?
See some basic guidelines here : https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
If you found this too technical for you, simply contact your developer.
If my site is not yet mobile-friendly or responsive, will it affect of desktop traffic?
No. But still you are missing the opportunity to catch more traffic from the mobile device users.
There many factors that can affect the loading speed of your site, below are some important tips to help you fix or prevent having that problem on your website and its server.
Once you are done doing all the items above but still have an unaccepatable loading speed issue, consider contacting your –
Source : http://view.e.hostingmessages.com/?qs=cf072e6fb179ff3578e25129c85800c0482ea40cfc2ac4047071b50ea536126c10178dcb0c14d0469a259a7f7a789e00246c4791210f6cde94dd8a529b163ff236e8054de5340db3